1 14 oz. can of coconut cream
¼ teaspoon peppermint spirits
¼ teaspoon spirulina
¼ cup cacao nibs
Vanilla stevia to taste
1) Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
2) Open can and scoop out the thick, solidified coconut cream (save the clear liquid at the bottom of the can for later use in your favorite smoothie recipe).
3) Place coconut cream in the bowl of standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add peppermint spirits, spirulina, and stevia to taste. Whip coconut cream for about 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
4) Scoop out half of the mint spirulina cream and divide it into two glasses.
5) Add 2 tbsp. of cacao nibs on top of the mint spirulina cream in each of the two glasses.
6) Add the remainder of the mint spirulina cream on top of the cacao nibs.
7) Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
• 1 3⁄4 cups cashews • 1 3⁄4 cups water • 1 cup maple syrup • 2 teaspoons alcohol-free peppermint flavor • 1⁄2 teaspoon Earthrise spirulina powder...
What is Spirulina? Spirulina is a spiral multicellular organism that uses light, warm water to produce essential nutrients. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Nutritional Density of Spirulina Spirulina by weight contains about 60% of the protein. Although protein deficiency is not a major problem for most people in the first world, protein deficiency in developing countr...
/4 cup Oat Flour (or All-Purpose Flour) 1/4 cup Millet Flour (or Brown Rice Flour) 3 TBSP Brown Rice Protein non-flavored (or Pea Protein) 3 TBSP Spirulina 1/4 tsp baking powder...
Spirulina was discovered in 1962, and it is equal to 1000 grams of the combined nutritional cost of various vegetables. At that time, only the empress emperor and the Olympic champion ate, and others could not eat it. Many years later, this thing was found to be particularly good, with rich nutrition, the most comprehensive, the most balanced nutrient distribution, and alkaline food. ...
½ cup raw cashews 1 soft medjool date, pitted ½ tbsp coconut oil ½ tbsp maple syrup ¼ tsp Earthrise spirulina powder...
Ingredients • ½ cup rolled oats • ¼ cup flax seed • 5 dates, pitted, (soaked a little if you have a weak blender) • 2 tbsp agave syrup • 1 tbsp Earthrise Spirulina...
Sign up to receive exclusive promotions and health recipes via email.