Spirulina Bowl With Crispise
SPIRULINA BOWL WITH BUCKWHEAT CRISPIES
• 1 banana
• 1 1/2 cup mango cut into chunks (fresh or frozen)
• 1/2 medium cucumber sliced
• A big handful of kale stems removed (or spinach)
• 1/3 cup almonds ideally, previously soaked
• 1 tbsp Earthrise spirulina powder
• 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
• 2 cups filtered water or plant-based milk
• 1 cup buckwheat groats
• 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
• 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water or plant-based milk if needed. Pour into bowls and top with the buckwheat crispies.
2. To achieve the look in the photos, simply add a little bit of Earthrise spirulina powder on top of the smoothie and using a spoon, design circles.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, combine the buckwheat groats, cacao powder and sea salt.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir well to coat.
5. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until crispy, stirring once or twice after the first 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
- spirulina superfood: how it's made into supplements
The term "superfood" is used to describe certain foods that are rich in phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are special types of nutrients that have incredibly potent disease-fighting properties. Examples of superfoods include blueberries, cranberries, mangos, tomatoes, broccoli, and papaya. But, if there is one superfood that rules them all, it's definitely spirulina.
Spirulina: Superfood Powerhous...
- spirulina green superfood power bars
There’s no doubt most of us do not always function at full capacity. Sickness, lack of energy, or a combination of both highly contribute to lethargy and lack of production in our daily lives. Many times the primary culprit is a diet lacking in nutrition.
- Chocolate Spirulina Pralines
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
• 3 cups shredded coconut
• 4 tbsp coconut milk
• 1 tsp Earthrise Spirulina powd...
- Spirulina veg out stuffed peppers
- 2 fresh green peppers, any color (sliced at bottom and top)
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 ounces of mushrooms, chopped small...
- BLUE-GREEN SMOOTHIE
- Tropical Spirulina Oats
1/3 cup old fashioned oats
2/3 cup coconut milk/vanilla almond milk/ milk of choice
if not sweetened, add 0-2 teaspoons of maple or honey
1 teaspoon Earthrise Spirulina
1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
1 Tablespoon 0% vanilla yogurt...